Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Facebook Groups for Business!

I have joined and signed up for a lot of networking sites but I never thought that sites like Facebook can be more than just for “social networking.” It is one of the best tools available on the internet to grow and expand your business brand. Think about this, half a billion worldwide users isn’t a bad market to infiltrate after all. Unfortunately, most of us don’t know how to utilize it. People don’t realize that Facebook's “Like” page was specifically created to promote and expand your business.
Another feature in Facebook, “Facebook Groups,”was essentially built to create an atmosphere of interaction and engagement. The “Like” page and the “Groups” have their advantages and disadvantages, and the updated version of Facebook Groups is more sophisticated. Keep in mind, though, that your main Facebook page is still for engagement and interaction. In addition, I found a coaching program that completely blows me away. One of the main problems with the old version of “Facebook Groups” was the technical aspect of maintaining a large “loose” group. This can become quite daunting, considering that I barely have time to juggle my own business and everything else in between; the internet has for a long time been the widest portal for just about anything. But with the new version the size is limited to 250 members per group. Group chats now add an element of fun interaction with “new” Facebook friends.

The Only training program in Facebook Groups.

Once I found the Social Media List Machine , things got a lot more interesting. The “List Machine” is coaching program for entrepreneurs like myself who love to learn and expand new techniques since everything changes in the online world. Facebook is already a fantastic medium of business promotion and marketing. The main factor that got my attention were the people behind the site; people who conceptualized these webinars and are the creators of “Build a Brand Online” which is another successful coaching program for many entrepreneurs like myself.

The Team Behind Facebook Groups for Business.

The “Babo Crewz” were able to figure out how “Facebook Groups” can give any business a facelift. Their success stories were inspiring and it gave me the push I needed. Their page has given me great information on driving traffic to my site and, they have featured screenshots of some of the features found on Facebook Groups. Reading the posts on the site just gave me something to look forward to. Financially strapped, I had to get this program. It was risk I was proud to take. The coaching program covers many areas of social media and online marketing strategies; from building a list; to converting interaction; to building a business relationship that will turn into a prospect or a referral to your business. I can increase my personal brand awareness and exclusive access to students-only groups and much more. This is an investment in facebook groups that all entrepreneurs should take.

No comments:

Post a Comment